BRAND PARTNER / SPONSOR: Universal Pictures – Pitch Perfect 3
CREATED BY: WhoHaha and Universal Pictures
WhoHaha and Universal Pictures teamed up on Go Pitch Yourself, a UGC social media challenge encouraging aspiring digital storytellers to share (via #PitchPerfect3 and #GoPitchYourself) independently produced videos of impressions, characters or unique talents that showcase the film’s spirit and what makes them perfectly imperfect.
The funniest 5 creators were selected to travel to Los Angeles on an all-expense paid trip where they participated in a weeklong ‘Digital Content Lab,’ focused on enhancing their digital content strategy, development and production skills with input from executives at Universal Pictures and WhoHaha, and from WhoHaha Creators.
The Digital Content Lab culminated in each of the 5 winners shooting the video that they developed in the Digital Content Lab, with the one-and-only Elizabeth Banks!
The videos, featuring Elizabeth Banks, will debut in advance of the Holiday 2017 release of Pitch Perfect 3 as part of the film’s marketing campaign.
Our partnership with Universal Pictures on the Go Pitch Yourself! campaign was a great way for WhoHaha to further its mission of finding and cultivating funny new talent ready to embrace the spotlight and take their craft to the next level!
How cool is that? Hint….VERY!!
– WhoHaha’s social and video channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Dailymotion
– WhoHaha subscriber based Newsletter
– Creator / Influencer activations
– Amplification by Elizabeth Banks to her personal social channels
CREATORS / INFLUENCERS:
– Elizabeth Banks
– 5 winners of the Go Pitch Yourself UGC Challenge
* All Creators promoted the series via their personal social media channels
Elizabeth Banks wants you….that’s right, you! Watch here….
– UGC Video Submissions: Over 500 (in 4 weeks)
– 1.5M Total Campaign Video Views (and still counting)
VARIETY – Pitch Perfect 3 and WhoHaha call on aspiring creators to take part in #GoPitchYourself challenge
THE DRUM – ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Comedy Contest: Elizabeth Banks Pulling Fans Into Movie Promos