What if we told you that in just 10 minutes a day, you could shed 70% of your body mass and also express your deep deep sadness? Well now you can, with Leah Spigelman’s patented 10-Minute Workout!
She’s all about women’s rights, she’s a spooky talented actor, and she’s also clearly a genuinely nice and lovely person. We’ve got a lot of love in our hearts for Felicity Huffman. So we put together a birthday playlist in honor of this renaissance lady, because the more Huffman in our lives the better, honestly.
Sometimes you get all the feels and don’t know how to express them. In those moments, there’s nothing to do but… DANCE. To inspire some sweet moves, we present our favorite moves from the Step Up movies, and when to use them.
- When it’s only 9 but the party is already too turnt…
- When you forget to bring your swimsuit to the water park but you’re like ‘eh’.
- When you’re not sure if you’re in love or his watch is stuck on your bra.
- When you get out of school/work on a Friday afternoon before a long weekend.
- When you and bae finally get away for the weekend
- When an earthquake happens but you’re from California so you’re unfazed.
- When your talented friend is like ‘let’s take a barre class together’.
- When you realize you’re too good at flirting and that’s why men are scared of you.
On this week’s ep of Really Important Questions, Cynthia LuCiette answered our question about what she’s most proud to have memorized. And she gave us pretty much the perfect answer. Seriously, LA sign designers, what is wrong with you??